The 12th SAFHE/CEASA biennial Conference and Exhibition will take place next year for the first time in
Kwa-Zulu Natal at the Durban International Convention Centre from 7 – 9 March 2017.
Theme: ENERGISE HEALTHCARE THROUGH TECHNOLOGY – Integrating new technology and innovation
to improve healthcare services. The conference programme provides a platform for learning about new
technologies and innovations and sharing ideas and experiences within the industry. It helps delegates to:
- Understand the complexities of providing healthcare services in South Africa.
- Overcome the challenges in developing a sustainable and effective level of service to all in South Africa.
- Identify key trends and innovation in design and construction of affordable world class facilities.
- Harness new technologies, systems, and processes to control costs and improve performance.
The conference will have opening and closing plenary sessions and breakaway tracks on:
- Planning, Design & Construction
- Operations, Management & Systems
- Technology, Maintenance & Equipment
Please see the SAFHE2017 Call 4 Papers.
Full details can also be viewed at www.sbs.co.za/safhe2017
Note the deadlines for submitting proposed papers:
Submission of papers: 15 August 2016
Notification of selected papers: 30 September 2016
Submission of presentation material: 31 January 2017
Looking forward to receiving your proposals!